06 January 2011

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...

...I can't believe that in Arkansas, 3,000 blackbirds fell out of the sky on New Years' Eve. Did any of y'all hear about that? Some people think that all the explosions and stuff made them fly lower and bump into stuff, but still...isn't that crazy? 3,000!!!!

Mood...

The feel like watching a movie mood...

I'm thinking...

How very much I want to watch a movie...

I'm currently reading...

The Bible for history, and I have a book on hold at the library...

I'm listening to...

Mom's slipper feet on the kitchen floor :P

I'm wearing...

A pretty short sleeve shirt that's gray with pink bows and stuff....and jeans, of course

I'm looking forward to...

If we can watch a movie, going to sleep tonight, the weekend, eating at Vietnam I if we go to Richmond...

I'm hoping...

Yeah, like I said...THAT I CAN WATCH A GOOD MOVIE (I changed it a bit...after all, who want to watch a bad movie?)

Yesterday, I...

Didn't go to Gators...slept in instead. Gab didn't go, so I didn't. She wasn't feeling well...I wasn't feeling the best. ;) And I had history chat and went to the dentist. NO CAVITIES!!! YAY!!! Actually, I've never had one....yet. :)

Around the house…

Still a mess from Christmas...and the decorations are still up.

I'm hungry for...

Something fried. That sounds like really good right now...

The song stuck inside my head is…

Uhh....well....I've been listening to the previews of some of Taylor Swift songs on iTunes, so I have You Belong with Me in my head...

I love…

Reading a good book

I loathe...

When I have WAY too much schoolwork...

From the kitchen…

Hopefully I can get a snack soon.

School right now…

Math, Grammar, History, Logic, Science, Writing, Religion....yeah.

What we’re planning for this week…

Maybe Richmond on Saturday.

I am thankful for…

Music! We're doing a paper on music for writing. It's amazing how good music is for you!

9 comments:

Näna said...

I feel like a good movie, myself. Have you seen Letters To Juliet? We watched that last night...Mom loved it but I thought it was just okay.

So, what movie do you want to watch, Vivi? You get the popcorn and I'll bring the movie:)

Molly said...

we watched Toy Story 3 last night! :) have you seen it?

Olivia said...

No, I haven't. I've heard of it, though.
Well...I really felt like animation....and we ended up watching How To Train Your Dragon, even though Gab didn't want to...(yes, Nana...AGAIN)

Yes! We've seen all three. Actually we saw all three for the first time in about a week. Did you like it?

Molly said...

you mean you saw toy story 3? (and 1 and 2?) yeah, it was ok. kinda more of a little kid movie. :) I guess there was a lot of movie watching going on last night! J, C, dad, and I watched a movie too! :D

Marina said...

haha we didn't watch a movie last night; that was like a couple months ago...

Molly said...

what do you mean? vivi just said you wound up watching how to train your dragon??!!

Marina said...

oh, yeah, that was yesterday, wasn't it? haha sorry...I didn't really watch it, though. :P

Molly said...

oh, okay! :D

Madeleine said...

We watched a movie Thursday night as well!!