14 January 2011

Happy Birthday, Annette!

Today is Annette's 12th birthday!



Annette, we love you!


Artistic -- Annette is probably the most crafty and artistic in our family...so if you want some new kind of duct tape iPod carrier, then call her...

Neat -- Don't get me wrong...Annette is not a particularly organized person, but I meant neat as in interesting...Annette has so many different characters that it's almost hard to decide which one is the real her...but then...thinking on that...you could say that all of them are the real her.

Neighborly -- I know...it was so hard to find a N word that I just went with this...but it is true. Annette loves to be friendly and we think she's going to be a great babysitter soon, because she's so good with kids.

Exciting -- You are a very exciting person, Annette...and not only are you exciting, you often are excited!

T-E-E-R-R-R-R-I-I-F-F-I-I-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C (T double E double R double R double I double F double I double CCCC)

Talk-a-tive -- Though you may not be as talk-a-tive as I am, I do believe you're talk-a-tive...that is, if you want to be. :P

Extraordinary Sister -- Annette, believe me...we will NEVER have a sister like you. :)

6 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Annnette!!!!!!!! :)

Katie said...

Happy birthday to Annette! God grant you many, many years!

Näna said...

Many Happy returns of the day, Annette!

Näna said...

p.s. Great new design, Ga and Vivi.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet Annette!

love, Mom

Madeleine said...

Happy 12th Birthday Annette!!!!!!!!!!!