28 February 2011

You asked for it:

Since y'all kept comparing Vivi to Josie, I had to put these pics up (the Vivi-an version of Josie's key-lime-pie-scenario).

They were taken maybe a month ago when we were making pound cake; I took them with my ipod, and the lighting's horrible, but still...

She was eating leftover pound cake batter and started laughing when I brought out the ipod.




and one from 2005 in which she was almost 8...

and here's a 2006 with her, Annette, and Josie...
so...?

(I might also put a video up here of our Midsummer Night's Dream play in 2008 with our cousins.
Prepare to be amazed.)

7 comments:

Näna said...

Those are great...glad to know I'm not the only "big" kid in the world who has no qualms with taking care of the "leftovers":)

Ooo...can't wait to see the video! I'd should probably actually read MSND one of these days...

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, the looks so much alike!

Mrs. Coulter said...

Wow! You girls are a cute bunch! Must get it from your mom??

Unknown said...

I still think they look alike - a lot alike.

Ooh, goody MSND!!!!! I've been waiting for YEARS to see that!!! :D

Olivia said...

Oh, goodness...that movie's hilarious but it's so so messed up. :) I mean seriously! How are you supposed to do A MSND with your crazy boy cousins!! :P

Marina said...

(but Vivi plays Helena, and she's really cute!)

Adelyn said...

cute cute cute! Love key lime pie.

(come enter the giveaway going on at my blog!)

www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

adelyn