26 February 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook - Feb. 26

(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)
Date... 26 February
Starting time... 10:09am
Mood...it's a research-paper-y mood.
Outside my window...Not rainy!
I'm thinking...that I definitely need to do a lot of school today.
I'm currently reading...The Screwtape Letters (it's really cool!)
I'm listening to...same as last week--bug has a lot to say.
I'm wearing...jeans, pinkish short-sleeved shirt
I'm looking forward to...research paper (<-- I know, weird)
I'm hoping...to get all or almost all of my rough draft done by Tuesday.
Yesterday, I...(1) got locked out of our house because our power went out, and we only had the garage door opener, so we were locked out until the power came back on 2 hours later, (2) watched Megamind (and yes, I liked it. It came out in stores yesterday I think.
Our battles quickly got more elaborate. He would win some, I would ALMOST win others! He took the name: Metro Man, defender of Metro City. I decided to pick something a little more humble: Megamind, incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!
I'm hungry for...the cinnamon rolls from whole foods! :P
The song stuck inside my head is...Enchanted
I love...little sports balls that are going to be screwed onto the drawers in bug's room to make little knobs.
I loathe...still having a logic test to do...
This week, my goal is...I guess...getting almost all of my RD done by Tuesday (as I said before)....
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes!
Ending time... 10:45am


Btw, I made a new background for this last night because I was so sick of the old background and colors...

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

I absolutely LOVE the new background!!!!!!

Marina said...

Thank you!!! (me too :P)

Näna said...

Love the new background and header...too cute!