10 February 2011

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...

Sunny! With traces of snow from last night. Can you believe it? We got like less then 1/2 an inch of snow and yet the schools got a 2-hour delay!

Mood...

Exhausted, busy, not wanting to think about how much history reading and research paper I have right now...

I'm thinking...

About my research paper. I'm doing NYC and I want to go negative, but...I'll have to see. There's a lot of good stuff about there, supposedly...

I'm currently reading...

A Philadelphia Catholic in King James's Court by Martin De Porres Kennedy. I really like that book!

I'm listening to...

Myself type...Gab clicking around...

I'm wearing...

Jeans, pink striped sweater...

I'm looking forward to...

The weekend!! Valentine's Day party this weekend...again. :)

I'm hoping...

Yes, this is a very extraordinary hope, but...take a look. I SO WANT TO GO! Again, very unlikely...but who knows? Maybe all of you will be very generous and decide to buy me a ticket...???

Yesterday, I...

Did school...and went out to eat in honor of Opa's birthday. (he died almost three years ago)

Around the house

It's actually cleaner then it was last week!

I'm hungry for...

Not very much. I've kinda been snacking all day...

The song stuck inside my head is

Well, I had True Happiness in my head (it's the words to a hymn that were put to a different tune) but now I have Hiding Place by Sarah Groves...

I love

SNOW (please let it snow more, please let it snow more, please let it snow more, please let it snow more...)

I loathe...

The feeling of, "Oh my goodness I have SO much to do and have no idea how I'm going to get it all done!"

From the kitchen

We had Dutch Puff for breakfast.

School right now

Must I answer this one?

What we’re planning for this week

Valentine's Day party Saturday, school and movie (probably) tomorrow, maybe skiing on Sunday...plus a little school throughout...or should I say a lot.

I am thankful for

People, books, and things that are encouraging

6 comments:

Molly said...

YES! i know how you feel (about school) and I sympathize with you!!! :) at least you get a little break on Sat...and you get to see me... :P
~Molly~

Madeleine said...

Dutch Puff....is that our recipe?

Marina said...

Uh...yeah.

Olivia said...

Haha, yeah...I think so...or at least something like that. :P

Molly said...

hey! I like your profile pic Gab!! :D

Marina said...

why, thank you!