23 September 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


The sun is shining brightly....and it's FALL!!!!


Mood...


HUNGRY....and kinda bored....and totally overloaded with school work


I'm thinking...


I feel kinda hyper right now


I'm currently reading...


Nothing fun. :(


I'm listening to...


Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North. Gab was singing with it.


I'm wearing...


Purple shirt, jeans, my watch


I'm looking forward to...


The UVA football game on Saturday and my date with Mom tomorrow!


I'm hoping...


That UVA wins!


Yesterday, I...


Did lots of writing homework


Around the house…


Mexican men are peeking in through almost every single window! AHHH!!!! We have almost no privacy. They are painting the house and have been here for the past 2 or 3 days...almost the whole day. They're all over the place!!


I'm hungry for...


This. We're thinking about trying it.


The song stuck inside my head is…


Hold My Heart ;)


I love…


Music!


I loathe...


Being sweaty.


From the kitchen…


Hopefully a frappuccino in the next 15 minutes!!!!!


School right now…


Lots. We're studying Ancient History this year. We're doing lots of Bible reading....


What we’re planning for this week…


My date with Mom (it was supposed to be for my 13th birthday, but it had to be moved to this weekend because our weekends were full or something)


I am thankful for…


Molly. ;) She reminded me to do this. Thank you Molly!!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

:P You're welcome. :)
Love,
~Molly~

Madeleine said...

I know exactly how you feel about men peeking in your windows :)
We have people over here constantly, replacing rotten boards, painting, cutting trees for the telephone poles etc..... and sometimes it feels as if you have no privacy!

~Leia~

Adelyn said...

I bet that is SO annoying with the men! That frap recipe looks amazing! I'm going to have to try that sometime soon!