25 September 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - September 25




(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... September 25
Starting time... 10:34 am
Mood...excited for the game tonight!
Outside my window... somewhere out there.....Vivi and Mom are.
I'm thinking...about this orange hair dye thing
I'm currently reading...finished Brisingr.
I'm listening to...Annette and Josie talking.
I'm wearing...Jeans, UVA shirt
I'm looking forward to...camping next week!
I'm hoping...that Dad will come home really soon.
Yesterday, I...well, yesterday Mom and Vivi left at like 2:30 (and didn't come back) or something, and Dad came home at like 7.
I'm hungry for...umm...I'm thirsty actually....
The song stuck inside my head is..."Your Love" by Brandon Heath
I love...UVA football games!!
I loathe...that my shoelaces are RUINED!!!!! (Two ends of them got RUINED at JSL Champs on the 2nd day [when I was walking around EVERYWHERE and going down on deck and helping find people, etc.], and two were RUINED at Bubble Up [when I was walking everywhere taking pictures, helping put the bubble up and with everything…yeah])
This week, my goal is...to finish history/lit. reading by Tuesday
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't do this last week...again...
Ending time... 10:39 am