04 September 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - September 4



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... September 4
Starting time... 10:16 am
Mood...excited for the game tonight!
Outside my window... dead grass
I'm thinking...this is too hot of a day
I'm currently reading...umm...just finished Eragon...
I'm listening to...Spirit FM
I'm wearing...Jeans, UVA shirt
I'm looking forward to...the UVA game tonight!!
I'm hoping...for more siblings...
Yesterday, I...watched Chopped CHAMPIONS!!!!
I'm hungry for...something to eat. (creative, isn't it?)
The song stuck inside my head is..."Live Out Loud" by Steven Curtis Chapman
I love...UVA!!
I loathe...when Ellie (our dog) smells really bad...:P
This week, my goal is...to finish the intro for logic by Thursday!
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes.
Ending time... 10:23 am

3 comments:

Unknown said...

UVA is awesome!!!! :) We love the Hoos through thick and thin...even if others don't :P

Fellow Cavalier...

Jo

Marina said...

lol I'm glad!!!!!

Katie said...

I love Chopped Champions!!!!!!