10 September 2010

My associates tell me that you are good.





My associates tell me that you are good. They may have read you right. Regardless, I
would probably look down on you. Did you catch those clues? Read this box with care
I'll help you get started. Change the URL by adding slash’/’ and some letters after the
word ‘puzzler’. What letters? I've already told you where they are. See you on the next page

Help me out.


(Edit: and hi to all of you fellow engineering-lovers who found me via Google. Comment and tell me if you actually get past The Puzzler #1. ^ - gab coulter)

11 comments:

Molly said...

Wow Gab! What is it?
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

I don't know! That's why I said "help me out". If you click on the link, you'll go to the page. It's from engineering and really hard! My dad tried it also, but we still can't figure it out!

Olivia said...

It's a riddle. ;)

Katie said...

Wait... I'm lost. :)

Emily said...

Could it be the first letters of every word in the first sentence?

Olivia said...

No, try it. It needs to make sense. It's super hard. It has something with the words 'right' and 'look down on you'.

Marina said...

And it's not just the 1st three sentences either.

Anonymous said...

It's all in relation to "u" on the keyboard. I haven't figured it out yet, but I think there are key words, like "right", "down", etc.

Marina said...

Yes, the words of location! Plus, at the end, it says "where they are", not "what they are".

JweDi said...

Ok,so I didn't actually figure it out, but I cheated the answer off a google link to the final page. The only problem is, I still can't figure out why it's the answer!

Dahlia George said...

http://community.engineering.com/puzzler/ieee/leonardodavinci/103/1000/iridium/hooke/4500/panamacanal/apollo