02 September 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


The sun is shining...the grass is dead. It is terribly hot.


Mood...


Pretty contented at the moment.


I'm thinking...


How soon I will have to leave. I have a babysitting job this afternoon.


I'm currently reading...


Well, I'm going through Pride and Prejudice...again! That's what happens when you can't find anything to read.


I'm listening to...


Mom asking if we put a our dishes in the dishwasher. ;)


I'm wearing...


Brown shirt, jeans, my watch....


I'm looking forward to...


When I have my history reading done!!!!


I'm hoping...


That it won't take too long to get it done....


Yesterday, I...


Did lots of school and history reading....and doubled up on math because I knew that I'd be really busy today.


Around the house…


Bug is walking all over....and getting into stuff....kinda. :P


I'm hungry for...


Just had lunch


The song stuck inside my head is…


A piano song. Ever heard of the song Misty? Well, I'm playing it on piano...and I got it in my head.


I love…


Wet, clean hair. I know a lot of people like to blow dry their hair....and I don't quite get why except to change the shape of it (like making it straight/curly). I like my hair wet. Not like soaking wet, but partially wet and partially dry. I guess I'm just weird in that way. ;)


I loathe...


Being stressed


From the kitchen…


Lunch--macaroni.


School right now…


Lots of history. We're still kinda getting started on school, though, and won't really be fully started for maybe a few weeks.

What we’re planning for this week…


Babysitting, School....


I am thankful for…


My good friends

No comments: