11 September 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - September 11


(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 9-11
Starting time... 12:11 (PM)
Mood...normal
Outside my window... it's not really hot anymore. It's PERFECT! Makes me want to go camping!
I'm thinking...I need to do history reading...
I'm currently reading...Eldest
I'm listening to...Vivi typing.
I'm wearing...Jeans, Gators shirt
I'm looking forward to...co-op tuesday? (except for getting the homework done for it)
I'm hoping...that the bubble will go up soon...
Yesterday, I...went to the ACTS picnic!
I'm hungry for...It seems like I'm always hungry..............maybe I should have a frappuccino....
The song stuck inside my head is...there's not one, really.
I love...this weather!
I loathe...all the history reading I have!
This week, my goal is...this.
Did I meet last week's goal?...ummmmm..................no.
Ending time... 12:15

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

I love this weather too!