03 March 2011

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...

Sunny...starting to feel like spring. It's been cold in the mornings, though...

Mood...

Happy. ;) That's good.

I'm thinking...

I really need to work on my research paper...

I'm currently reading...

Past Suspicion by Therese Heckenkamp. I just started it last night...I'll see how it is.

I'm listening to...

In Christ Alone...it's such a peaceful song...

I'm wearing...

VA Gators shirt, jeans...

I'm looking forward to...

On Saturday Gab and I are going ice skating with a bunch of home-schoolers...we'll get to see Molly there also (yay!)...it should be fun. :P

I'm hoping...

That my research paper will finished smoothly...

Yesterday, I...

Hmm...yesterday...I did school...and started my book...and did science. Boring and busy at the same time.

Around the house…

Annette and Josie was to switch rooms with Bug. Right now they have the smallest room and Bug's is actually bigger then theirs...it might take a while, we'll have to see.

I'm hungry for...

I'm not that hungry...but if I had to choose something I'd pick...hmm...maybe candy? After all, Lent's coming up (I'm actually really excited this year!! Other years I've dreaded it, but I can't wait ;) and we need to fill up on sweets, because that's something we always give up.

The song stuck inside my head is…

In Christ Alone

I love…

Good, Catholic, teen fiction. Often that's rare...

I loathe...

Hair that's gone wild. :P

From the kitchen…

Leftovers for lunch, Chili for dinner...

School right now…

Oh, great. Thanks for reminding me.

What we’re planning for this week…

Annette and Josie are going to Gramma's house this weekend, and we'll probably watch a movie tomorrow...then I think we might be going to Richmond and we'll be skating on Saturday. Busy day!

I am thankful for…

Singing, music...what would I do without it?

2 comments:

Molly said...

haha- yay!! :D
oh, and FYI, Bug's pic is SO cute!! ;-)
Love,
~Molly~

Madeleine said...

Switching rooms......we used to do that alot.....it can be VERY time consuming :P But I love the change of scenery it provides....