19 March 2011

Saturday Afternoon Daybook - 19 March

(hosted by Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)
Date... 19 March
Starting time... 3:44 pm
Mood...tired...
Outside my window...the daffodils have finally woken up.
I'm thinking...about the UVA engineering open house this morning...
I'm currently reading...I finished Oedipus the King and Antigone by Sophocles for literature.
I'm listening to...just the normal around-the-house sounds.


I'm wearing...jeans, pinkish shirt with a white tank top underneath.
I'm looking forward to...college!
I'm hoping...that I can get into UVA.
Yesterday, I...watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian again.
I'm hungry for...nothing really.
The song stuck inside my head is...maybe the Purim Song? :P
I love...spring!
I loathe...(I'll quote my friend Leia here and say) lip gloss on cup rims. :P
This week, my goal is...to get my tedious flute exercise things DOWN.
Did I meet last week's goal?... .....
Ending time... 3:50 pm

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

Thank you for the honor of being quoted on A time 2 sing :P
Wouldn't it be fun to get into UVA?? I'm hoping I can get in too......It would be good to continue the family tradition.... :P