06 March 2011

Sunday Afternoon Daybook

(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)
Date... 6 March
Starting time... 4:16 pm
Mood...sorta tired...
Outside my window...Wet, rainy, gray...
I'm thinking...we're going to church this evening, and Annette and Josie are coming home before that...
I'm currently reading...These Were the Greeks (history...)
I'm listening to...Viola music emanating from the bonus room (LOVE that word--emanating)
I'm wearing...jeans, greenish shirt with a white tank top underneath...
I'm looking forward to...co-op (actually...)
I'm hoping...that we can get our router fixed.
Yesterday, I...had so much fun with some friends on the downtown mall!!
I'm hungry for...ice cream.
The song stuck inside my head is...I think Vivi's playing one of our orchestra pieces right now.
I love...ice skating. ;)
I loathe...routers that don't let you stream movies.
This week, my goal is...to do well on my geometry quiz.
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes, pretty much
Ending time... 4:22 pm

2 comments:

Molly said...

last night was TOTALLY EPIC!! ;-) thanks for being such a good friend! :)
Love,
~Molly~
p.s. are you hungry for McDonalds ice cream? :P

Marina said...

Please no more quotes!!! ;) ;)