04 June 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook - June 4

(hosted by Jo March)
Date... 4 June
Starting time... 12:58 pm
Mood...sorta tired, but at the same time, I have a lot of energy, so...
Outside my window...it's summer. It's beautiful. And it's hot.
I'm thinking...Can't wait to practice flute today? :P
I'm currently reading...The Hunger Games trilogy (have any of y'all read it?)
I'm listening to...Pandora radio station (on Owl City)
I'm wearing...brown shorts and a whitish-purplish-grayish shirt
I'm looking forward to...Monday's gators and FLST practice.
I'm hoping...(in vain, you might add) that I won't get *too* brown this summer. But it's hopeless. I'm already tan as can be, and summer hasn't even officially started.
Yesterday, I...had a BLAST with some friends, stayed up till 1am, watched Bella, (the list goes on)...
I'm hungry for...a homemade chocolate chip cookie. :)
The song stuck inside my head is...ANY Owl City song
I love...chocolate and cream puffs and strawberries
I loathe...mosquito bites...
This week, my goal is...finish geometry!
Did I meet last week's goal?... yeah...pretty much
Ending time... 1:05 pm
(One thing... I've been trying to think of blog names for *my yet-to-be-created blog*, so if y'all have any suggestions, I would *love* to hear from you.)
---
and (sorry, Viv, but I'm totally copying you and adding this onto my daybook)


Happy 15th Birthday to Leia March!!


You're so fun to be with and such a beautiful friend... I've loved talking and swimming and playing Imaginiff and watching/discussing Bella with you!

3 comments:

Blythe said...

I was thikning about renaming my blog and one of the blog suggestions I got was...


Laugh..

Which I thought was a good idea,and your welcome to use it!

Näna said...

Blog name...hmm...let me think... Sorry. No ideas right now. I super uncreative when it comes to blog names. :D

Emily said...

I'm awful with blog names... I thought a Time 2 Sing was a cute name, but if you were thinking of a new one, I'm not the one to ask. :-P "A Teen's Scribblings" perhaps?