07 May 2011

Saturday Evening Daybook

So sorry, dear followers.

Here is the oh-so-neglected Saturday daybook...

(hosted by the lovely Jo March)
Date... 7 May (I haven't done this since March--scary)
Starting time... 7:54 pm
Mood...ready for Sunday!!
Outside my window...it's raining, the sky getting darker and darker
I'm thinking...when are Dad, Viv, and Annette coming home?!! I want some lemon squares!
I'm currently reading...just finished the whole Alex Rider series (it's mostly for middle schoolers, but this is the author that was given permission to write a Sherlock Holmes book.)
I'm listening to...Mom is reading to Josie as Bug takes his bath.
I'm wearing...brown capris, blue/green/white short sleeved shirt
I'm looking forward to...going to a friend's house soon...
I'm hoping...that I can get a lot of sleep tonight, that I can do gators over the summer, that I get into the honors program at our local community college (the list goes on)
Yesterday, I...watched The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (thanks to redbox), and...I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I liked the green mist and how it was always present for the evil stuff. However, the script (in my opinion) was a little disappointing. Also, (for the storyline) it felt like it stretched on and on without much action.
I'm hungry for...lemon squares!
The song stuck inside my head is...just now I happen to have the Darth Vader thingamathing song stuck inside my head....
I love...to read!
I loathe...sticky flip flops.
This week, my goal is...do well on my final exam for biology!!
Did I meet last week's goal?... -.-
Ending time... 8:05 pm

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

Yeah! Gab is back!
I see you share my opinion on VDT.....what did you think of Eustace?

Marina said...

Eustace, in my opinion, is pretty perfect. He adds a new and completely different personality (something the other narnia movies were lacking). I looove the "note to self" in the beginning and the swordfight between him and reepacheep. (<-- those were some of the most interesting parts in the movie!)

I DO hope they make another narnia movie to see him in it again...

Molly said...

yay!!! :D you did the daybook!!! :D:D:D:D
Haha, see you tuesday! ;-)
Molly

Näna said...

I thought the same thing of VDT the first time I saw it but the second time it was so much better. Everything from the music to the costumes to the action to the script was much better. You've gotta try it again and let me know what you think!